Where is the location? Orlando is a major city in the State of Florida. Located in Central Florida, it is the county seat of Orange County and the center of the Orlando metropolitan area.
Unique issues specific for this area? The geography of Orlando is mostly wetlands, consisting of many lakes and swamps. The terrain is generally flat, making the land fairly low and wet. Because of this, flooding is a major risk in Orlando. Majority of the homes do not have basements due to the fact that you are below sea level once you dig just a few feet. When buying a home in Orlando you have to be sure to check that you are not in a Flood Zone and that you have adequate insurance for floods and other damage caused by storms / hurricanes.
Distance from AQUAFI? AQUAFI headquarters is located in Downtown Orlando. Our warehouse is only a few miles from Interstate 4, 408 and the Florida Turnpike. AQUAFI can service a call in Orlando within an hour and we pride ourselves on our ability to offer same day service calls.
Our experience in the Area? Majority of our Plumbers were born and raised in Orlando. We have serviced 100’s of homes / office units / apartment units and business in Orlando in those 15 years. Our plumbers are very familiar with Orlando and have intimate knowledge of navigating the area. We look forward to being able to grow that relationship in Orlando. Our goal would be to become the preferred Plumbing vendor for all of Orlando residents and business owners. We will work hard to reach that goal and will fight to earn it through our hard work, integrity, honesty and service-oriented attitude that all of our Plumbers have.
What we work on
- Water heater installation, testing and repairs
- Tankless water heater installation and repairs
- Hybrid water heater installation and repairs
- Leak repair on any plumbing system
- Residential drain cleaning
- Commercial drain cleaning
- Fixture repairs and replacement
- Residential backflow installation and testing
- Commercial backflow installation and testing
- Bathtub and shower pan replacement
- Whole house shutoff valves
- Residential lift stations and pumps
- Laundry valves, hoses and drains
- Slab leaks
- Whole house re-piping
- Kitchen remodel
- Bathroom remodel
- Commercial remodel
- Ice maker lines and boxes
- Whole house drain line replacement
- Sewer mains
- Septic tank abandonments
- Every thing that water touches in your home