Where is the location? Apopka is a city in Orange County, Florida. The city’s population is roughly 41,542 residents.
Unique issues specific for this area? The unique climate of Apopka creates a setting that requires your plumbing to work 24/7 under high heat / stress environment. Often times older homes that are fitted with Copper Piping will see that their lines often time crack and pinhole, leading to leaks and floods within their homes. Your water heaters are also usually kept in your garages and the temperatures can be as high as 120 degrees in the hotel Apopka summers. This causes your water heaters to work overtime and often times stresses out Older equipment to a point of either just flat out giving out or working so inefficiently that you utility bills are outrageously expensive due to it. Due to the climate of Apopka it is extremely important that you service your equipment on a yearly basis and this will allow your equipment to last longer and to also perform more efficiently.
Distance from AQUAFI? AQUAFI is a 30-minute drive to Apopka. Due to AQUAFI central location we can service Apopka residents within hours of an emergency phone call.
Our experience in the Area? AQUAFI has been servicing Orlando and the suburbs within Orlando for over 15 years now. We have serviced 100’s of homes / office units / apartment units and business in Apopka in those 15 years. Our plumbers are very familiar with Apopka and have intimate knowledge of navigating the area. Apopka is often an area where a majority of Plumbers go for lunch, spend their Apopka time with their families and have developed good relationships with many of the business owners in Apopka. We look forward to being able to grow that relationship in Apopka. Our goal would be to become the preferred Plumbing vendor for all of Apopka residents and business owners. We will work hard to reach that goal and will fight to earn it through our hard work, integrity, honesty and service-oriented attitude that all of our Plumbers have.
What we work on
- Water heater installation, testing and repairs
- Tankless water heater installation and repairs
- Hybrid water heater installation and repairs
- Leak repair on any plumbing system
- Residential drain cleaning
- Commercial drain cleaning
- Fixture repairs and replacement
- Residential backflow installation and testing
- Commercial backflow installation and testing
- Bathtub and shower pan replacement
- Whole house shutoff valves
- Residential lift stations and pumps
- Laundry valves, hoses and drains
- Slab leaks
- Whole house re-piping
- Kitchen remodel
- Bathroom remodel
- Commercial remodel
- Ice maker lines and boxes
- Whole house drain line replacement
- Sewer mains
- Septic tank abandonments
- Every thing that water touches in your home